Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Can I Help My Child Learn Piano? Concerts

My next suggestion for parents supporting their child with piano study is to provide opportunities for them to hear excellent pianists perform. During live performances they can see what the pianist is doing to make the wonderful sounds come out of the piano and observe how to act when performing.

We have a perfect opportunity for your child on Friday, March 19th. Alexander Ghindin, winner of the 2007 Cleveland Int'l Piano Competition, will perform at St. Luke's in Jamestown. It is free for students. I will take anyone who wishes to go with me. However, you too, as parents, can attend for only $10 and have an enjoyable evening with your child listening to great music. Let me know if you'd like tickets.

No comments: