Friday, November 26, 2010

Group Piano Lessons Available in Bemus Point, NY

Sam's Club has this 88-key keyboard in stores today.  Perfect for taking group piano lessons at Cindy's Piano Studio in Bemus Point.  Cost: $499.86.  You'll also need a stand $24.86 to put it on, a sustain pedal $17.86, and a bench $18.83 to sit on. Sam's has those as well.  So for $561.41 plus tax you will be ready to sign up for group piano lessons at Cindy's Piano Studio in Bemus Point, NY.  A perfect Christmas gift for your child or yourself. 
Yamaha DGX530B 88-key piano
Cindy's Piano Studio in Bemus Point has classes forming now for all ages. No musical experience needed.  You will learn how to read music and play simple pieces.  The two-year curriculum will prepare you for private lessons, if you or your child so desire.  Group lessons are a great way to find out if your child really wants to play piano or if it is just a passing phase.  Send an email to pianolessons at cindyspianostudio.com to schedule your interview.  I'm not posting a link here to my email due to spammers.  You can click on the link above to go to my website for more information.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Cindy, I've had the DGX505 since that was the deluxe model that came out a couple of years ago. I actually sold my piano after I got the keyboard - and I'd had my piano over 40 years! I say, you can't go wrong with a Yamaha!