Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Humane Society Benefit Recital

I'm thinking about our next benefit recital.  I've contacted the Humane Society and think it would be fun to support them this year.  I like the idea of pennies for paws and am thinking about pennies for piano practice to be donated to the Humane Society at our recital.  I've asked them to have a couple dogs at the recital so that should be fun too!  
I'd have 16 students participating.  It could run for two weeks, say May 26th through June 8th.  The students would ask for donations and then collect the amount the following week to be presented at the recital.  There would be a prize for the student with the most pennies.

I'm thinking the recital would be held on Saturday, June 14th, at 10a.m.  I'd like an outdoor location so I'm open for ideas on a place.

No comments: