Thursday, February 5, 2015

Student of the Month - January

Congratulations to Stephanie for being chosen as the January Student of the Month.  What a great way to start 2015.  Stephanie recently brought her American Doll to piano lessons and showed me how she teaches her to play piano.  It was fun!

Here's her interview with me this week.

What do you like to do for fun? Stephanie likes to play piano and dance.

What’s your favorite toy? Ashley, my American Doll and her toy piano. Stephanie gives Ashley a lesson and then practices her own pieces. She gives Ashley what she is supposed to do and then Stephanie practices piano.

What do you hate to do? I don't like to play basketball with my brother, Andrew, because he has me do strange things.

What’s the best part of piano lessons? Stephanie loves to learn and make progress at piano.

What's the worst part of piano lessons? She really doesn't like it when she messes up and has to start over again.

What music are you listening to (that’s not piano lesson)? One Direction, Taylor Swift, R5, Vamp, Radio Disney
Can you relate?



No comments: